The program's aim is to educate and train students with engineering background to enable them to plan, organize, direct, execute and control projects especially in Oil and Gas industry; with emphasizing on systematic methods and training relative tools and techniques to foster abilities to deliver project objectives in timely manner, lowest cost and highest quality.
The Master of Science in Project Management-Oil and Gas Engineering is a two-year program of study (including four semesters). During the program the students have about 12 courses and write their individual master's thesis in the 4th semester.
1. Strategic Planning
2. Upstream and Downstream Projects assessment in Oil and Gas industry
3. Planning, Organizing, Directing, Executing and Controlling Projects
4. Appling relevant and updated tools and techniques in Projects Management
5. Contract and Claim Management
6. Financial Management and Accounting in Projects
7. Time and Cost Management
8. Optimization and efficient use of Project Resources
. 9Establishment of Project Management Systems
The approved curriculum of the graduate course for the Petroleum and Gas Projects Management orientation